Tuesday, September 2, 2014

About me

My name is Braeden Guter and I was raised here in southern Utah. After I graduated high school I chose to attend a missionary program that lasted six months, three being in training up in Montana, and three being in the country of Morocco where I can apply what I had learned. I chose to move to California from there and tried to go to school. Due to expenses and costs, I came home to attend school here at Dixie State University. I was very reluctant to come home at first, it was definitely not my first choice, but since then I have grown tremendously and realized it's simply what I need to do to get to the next step in life that I want to get to. I want to be a Psychologist ultimately and am getting my major in psychology. In high school, I did a lot of theater and specifically Shakespeare so I really enjoy older artworks and the skill of bringing them to life in the 21st century. I'm excited to take this class because I believe that the people of old far out understand many simple life questions that we have today.


No comments:

Post a Comment